Recent content by RandomPerson193743

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.
  1. R

    Switch [Fire Emblem: Three Houses] Remove the gay stuff.

    I was hoping someone would be interested in modding Fire Emblem Three Houses to be straight. There are 10 characters I know of who are Bisexual. 3 male and 7 female. Byleth's same-sex romances Male Byleth Linhardt — genuine romantic S-support Jeritza — genuine romantic S-support; requires the...
  2. R

    PC Deltarune Chapter 3 Funnytext Assistance

    I need some help altering a set of animated sprites for Deltarune chapter 3. I am trying to change this Funnytext that says "SUSIEZILLA" to say "SULLYZILLA". I've had some help recently, and while the L's seem okay, I'm not sure what to do about the letter Y. If anyone would like to help me...