Akayalounge has passed 5th years anniversary!

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.

Senku Aoki

Admin
Original poster
Staff member
Admin
Uploaders
Modder
Members
Mar 10, 2018
6,629
30,481
Hiya 회원!

We're pleased to note that AKL Forum has been active for almost 5 years, and we'd want to express our gratitude to everyone who continues to participate in discussions about topics like the Console/PC Scene, in general, and other topics related to your personal interests.

We appreciate your visit and will continue to maintain this website as a lively community.

Happy fifth anniversary of the AKL Forum!

v5.1
 
Herzlichen Glückwunsch und vielen Dank an die Community und die Mods/Admins, die helfen, diese Seite am Leben zu erhalten und zu organisieren!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Senku Aoki
ナイス
 
5 years already? I forgot when I joined but here's to 5 more.
I Love It Reaction GIF by Magic: The Gathering
 
Obviously thanks to me :ROFLMAO: (joke)