Amazon Prime Video - [v3.04]

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.

redahaze

Members
Original poster
Members
Aug 24, 2018
2
106
I'm reposting this one, it's not made by me!

Amazon Prime Video No-PSN base fpkg plus 3.04 patch, region US but I have tested it on my PS4 Eu Uk and works perfectly.

It doesn't require to log in to PSN, just log in straight to Amazon Prime Video.

Enjoy
You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reposting this one, it's not made by me!

Amazon Prime Video No-PSN base fpkg plus 3.04 patch, region US but I have tested it on my PS4 Eu Uk and works perfectly.

It doesn't require to log in to PSN, just log in straight to Amazon Prime Video.

Enjoy
[Hidden content]
links don't work. =(