{HELP} Fake Themes not Working on PS4 9.00 JB

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.

bornHigh

Members
Original poster
Members
Dec 22, 2021
4
1
Hello, I have recently jb'ed my 9.00. Wanted to install Fake themes.
package_1 always installs for every theme but package two says "Package yet added in install queue".
Happening with every other theme. Please Advice. :(
 
  1. Can you make the video and show me the install theme?
  2. Where did you download the theme from?
 
  • Like
Reactions: bornHigh
Hello, Thank you for the reply.
Theme Link - https://ayakalounge.me/threads/perm...-2022-887-permanent-themes-12-9-gb-mega.3674/
And i have the video, but i dont know how to upload here. sorry

UPDATE !!!
I have successfully fixed the situation just now.
Seems like, all of the options inside Goldhen Debug Settings needs to be unchecked for these themes to work.
unchecked -
1. Enable Search Subdirectories
2. Enable Background Installation
3. Show Package info.
4. Show package Path.
:(
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Senku Aoki
Hello, Thank you for the reply.
Theme Link - https://ayakalounge.me/threads/perm...-2022-887-permanent-themes-12-9-gb-mega.3674/
And i have the video, but i dont know how to upload here. sorry

UPDATE !!!
I have successfully fixed the situation just now.
Seems like, all of the options inside Goldhen Debug Settings needs to be unchecked for these themes to work.
unchecked -
1. Enable Search Subdirectories
2. Enable Background Installation
3. Show Package info.
4. Show package Path.
:(
I'm glad that you fixed it