How do you how fliter out only specific games when browsing?

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.

Kuronomi-chan

The Dreamy Otaku Angel
Original poster
Members
Apr 18, 2026
3
2
I'd like to fliter out RE2 Remake out from my search bar, and only RE2 Remake.
 
Upvote 0
I want to fliter OUT RE2 Remake mods, not search for RE 2 Remake mods. As in I want to avoid them. The fliters don't give the option to fliter them out.

d3z9bn.png
 
Seconding this. Please add exclude options for games, mods, and modders. I don't want to have to scroll past three pages of Marvel Rivals mods just for the chance to see something interesting.
 
Unless I'm missing something, there is no exclude filter anywhere on the site. There is an include filter for mods, but that's a different thing than what we're asking for. I would, ideally, like the ability to build up and maintain an exclude list of games I don't want to see mods for anywhere on the site.
 
i too would like a blacklist feature. much needed QOL in all sites that have search queries
 
Unless I'm missing something, there is no exclude filter anywhere on the site. There is an include filter for mods, but that's a different thing than what we're asking for. I would, ideally, like the ability to build up and maintain an exclude list of games I don't want to see mods for anywhere on the site.
i too would like a blacklist feature. much needed QOL in all sites that have search queries
Thank you for giving your feedback. We will add this to the future.