Is anybody interested in taking part in Game Testing?

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.

J3rm41n3

ジャーメイン | Black, White, and Asian
Original poster
Uploaders
Retired staff
Members
Jun 21, 2018
980
9,524
If so, join us HERE.
 
Shame they don't do consoles or pay you in cash for doing the testing like other sites, a few I've worked for pay about £30-50 per test.
 
I must admit I'm quite embarrassed making this post, knowing that for a fact. But I'm just taking my chances, in case anybody really is interested in the experience.
 
i have done some mobile game testing for a company, sometimes they pay almost $20.00, but depends on what is is, usually you are playing and talking about how the game is performing and what bugs you are encountering during the beta test for about 25-30 minute sessions