USA EUR JPN CN AU KO ASIA Media Player - [CUSA-02012] [v4.01]

  • Important Notice: Please review our guidelines regarding cheating, game balancing, and mods for Helldivers 2. Read the full notice here before downloading or uploading mods.
Ive backported this to 5.05 but cant find a duplicate section to post it ill leave it here xD

PS4 Media Player Update 4.01 Already Backported
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
google link showing access denied
 
Can I play VR compatible videos in this Media Player?
 
Last edited:
Can I play VR compatible videos in this Media Player?
I think you need littlstar for that or whatever the name of the other thing
 
Can I play VR compatible videos in this Media Player?
YES. I uh found some naughty sexy ladies videos ahem they worked FANTASTIC hahaha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UnderChoy
man **** you and these crap ass download links, just upload it to mediafire next time you **** f4g
Be appreciative and respectful of any uploaders.

Everything has reasons...

Keep your negativity to yourself.